The undertakings below describe our practices when collecting personal data via our website and during its subsequent use. Please take a moment to read through this document. It explains what we are doing to protect your data.
As a reminder, personal data is any piece of data which allows individual identification (name, address or other personal details).
By using our website, you consent to our practices as concerns the protection of your personal data.
The collection of data
Each online form or service offered by AT Partner restricts the collection of personal data to that which is strictly necessary (minimisation of data) and shall indicate:
- The objectives for which the data is collected (purposes);
- whether this data is mandatory or optional for the processing of your request;
- who will have access to it (only AT Partner in principle, unless otherwise specified on the form when the processing of your request requires that it must be passed on to a third party);
- your Data Protection rights and how you may contact AT Partner to exercise these.
The personal data gathered as part of the services offered on www.atpartner.fr is processed in line with secure protocols and enables AT Partner to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
How to exercise your rights
For any information or to exercise your Data Protection rights concerning the personal data managed by AT Partner, you can contact AT Partner:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by a signed letter accompanied by a copy of an identity document sent to the following address: AT Partner SAS – Service RGPD, 22a Rue de Gumbrechtshoffen 67110 Gundershoffen